Utasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status Update: March

Go down

Status Update: March Empty Status Update: March

Post  Ardor Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Hello fellow Utasians :3 We're back with another monthly update and have plenty of things to report.

Some good news is that we're almost done with the basic amount of item art that we wanted for Beta! They'll be continuing to make items of course, so we'll have plenty of item art when we open.
Our release date is currently subject to change right now, it's a little up in the air but it won't be very delayed. I'll let you guys know as soon as we have something a little solid.

We're currently hiring map/scene artists, monster artists and possibly an item artist. If you're interested head over to our artist applications forum and apply, we have the application forum along with our art style there. :3 You can find it Here

We already welcomed one new staff member to our team!

Also the coding of the site is making some progress. I'm hoping to open the site around the fall or winter time of this year as a goal. You know, it's also an advantage to take things a little slower. When you rush things get sloppy and it's super stressful. Also releasing this summer wouldn't have been such a good idea. When you have other pet sites that are releasing around the same time that you are, it's a problem. Some are coming out this summer, so how about we let people get the excitement out of their systems first.

I'm working on getting our official facebook up and pretty right now also. I need someone to do cover art for the front page, so once we have some pretty graphics finished then I'll update you guys with our facebook! As we get closer to releasing the site we will be doing some very exciting things through our facebook that you will want to be a part of!

Speaking of facebook, go vote for our programmer Haley! If her entry wins she will get a scholarship! Goto this link, and vote for entry 3 Intellect Productions. If you click the box to publish your vote she will get more points! This is a big opprotunity for her so GOGOGO.

Ardor
Ardor
Awesome Sexypants

http://utaisaonline.com

Back to top Go down