Utasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status Update: August

2 posters

Go down

Status Update: August Empty Status Update: August

Post  Ardor Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Welcome back to another monthly update from Utasia!

In the good news department, there is a chance that we will be done with our art by October at the earliest, december at the latest. Having such a large financial burden off my shoulders will really help me fund programming better. I'm hoping that our artists can pull through for us! They certainly did last month, since it was the first month that we met our monthly objectives.

It's also been a year since I started the development of Utasia. I feel like we've come a long way and sometimes I feel like its taking forever haha. You can't rush quality though and that's something I've learned during that time. Things will happen when they happen and you'll only run into trouble if you force everyone to "get it done". I think a good pet sites takes alot of time, it should take alot of time. I'm proud of everyone on my staff team and I'm happy for the support from you guys. Utasia has such big features it's painful to think about sometimes, but when we near our grand opening I know you'll love it. Go big or go home right?

I also want to show everyone our layout, check it out here, and there is also another announcement there as well.

I also want to extend a question-based "preview" to everyone next month. If you have a question that you want to ask about Utasia please ask here and I will answer it in September's status update. You can ask anything and I will choose around 5 - 10 questions to feature. I will post it here and on our facebook aswell. I'm looking forward to what everyone wants to know!

Last edited by Ardor on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ardor
Ardor
Awesome Sexypants

http://utaisaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Status Update: August Empty Re: Status Update: August

Post  Thaddeusgrey Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:41 pm

y is yo butt so fatt?
dis my kwestchun 8l

Thaddeusgrey
Intern Artist