Utasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status Update: November

2 posters

Go down

Status Update: November Empty Status Update: November

Post  Ardor Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:26 am

Here's another update for you guys to let you know what's going on.

My new hours have really been paying off. I bring about 2000+ home a month myself but my girlfriend also pitches in with her job since she's basically living with me. I'm saving up enough money for programming to prevent us from running dry or anything. Still looking to get a house and between that and working full time I'm struggling to find lots of time to get some things done; not on here but real life stuff. Working 8-10 hour days 4 days a week doesn't leave you much daylight left to go do stuff since everything's closed by the time I get off work. Eh, life.

Rooster's our main pet artist and has been working on a first set of Kyrin. Other art has slowed down lately but that still has us on schedule regardless. I posted an art schedule in the artist section that will keep us on track. The work is broken into very small increments per month which won't overload anyone, but things get done on time when you break it down. Artists, I know you can find the time to work on some of the things listed because I kept all of you in mind. Teamwork makes the load lighter.

Here's an evolution of Rooster's line as a treat.

Status Update: November 30c13d2
Ardor
Ardor
Awesome Sexypants

http://utaisaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Status Update: November Empty Re: Status Update: November

Post  bamboo123 Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:02 am

sigh <3 that pet just makes me drool <3
bamboo123
bamboo123

Back to top Go down