Utasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status Update: February

3 posters

Go down

Status Update: February Empty Status Update: February

Post  Ardor Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Hey everyone we're back with another monthly update for February!
It was a little slower in the art department this month, but everyone needs a break from time to time. :3
Coding has started and we expect to make good progress there! I'm hoping to get into closed Beta around July, and closed beta will last 1 month. That's a time period when our beta testers will judge what parts of the site need to be adjusted, and will sniff our bugs and glitches. After that period is over we will have our grand opening for the public!

You can view the site's layout at Utaisa.net also! We'll have an official splash page up soon to make it look all purdy. On the layout you can see the newly revamped Kymeri, who is our official pet mascot. :3

I might also be getting some extra money for Utaisa soon. Some lady T-boned me last week with her car (I'm fine!). And I'll probably be getting a little money from all that. My car is also drive-able but it will most likely be totaled and I'm not really planning on doing much fixing to the damage. If I can I'll try and use that money for the coding.

So those are all the updates I can think of! We'll make a lot of progress in March so stay tuned for more updates!

Last edited by Ardor on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ardor
Ardor
Awesome Sexypants

http://utaisaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Status Update: February Empty Re: Status Update: February

Post  DragonFriend Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Sounds great! I'm really glad to hear that you are all right, though! Very Happy
DragonFriend
DragonFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Cirque Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Slaughter it, Ardy ;P
Cirque
Cirque
Lead Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content