Utasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status Update: December

Go down

Status Update: December Empty Status Update: December

Post  Ardor Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:07 am

The months seem to be flying by. The year is almost over and I'm looking forward to 2012, because that's the year Utasia will be out!

Janurary is when the coding can get 200 hours worth. That should cover most of the most basic features like shops, auctions, etc. Hopefully the pet creation (fossils, etc) can mostly be knocked out. The thing is, is that most of our features are complex. The most complicated ones would be the clans, stock market, pet evolution, kyri bonuses and the battle system. We'll see what we can out of the way.

I'm not getting a house NOW, I renewed my lease for 6 months. I'll be working it out during that time. My hours went down by 6 or 7 each week, but that's kewl cause I'm not losing tons of money. Depending on how well my checking account fairs I may keep or not keep as many artists. We'll see in the future how many artists I can keep.

Speaking of which we have some great new artists on the team. Theres awesome progress on our art schedule. I'm very happy with the new art and the new artists. Everyone's been great to work with and are very talented. I'm not accepting any new artists for now since I sort of hired more than I wanted to. But it's been worth it!

Next year will be exciting though, my ultimate due date for Utasia will be August but I'm shooting for june/july. Unfortunately many many of the domain names for Utasia are taken. One is expiring in july, hopefully I can get it if nothing else. Some of the shitty domains are open though(.ca, .tv, .cc, .ws), so don't worry too much. I have some on backorder incase they free up. I can always transfer later right?

Thats all for now. We'll announce ourselves to the internet official with a nice video sometime around feburary. I don't beleive in saying shit when you don't have anything to show for it. I'll also open up something for official donations if anyone wants to do that. I'll make sure people that donate will get extra credits to use when the site opens, or something. But that'll wait until I have something to show for it. :3

STAY TUNED YALL.

Ardor
Ardor
Awesome Sexypants

http://utaisaonline.com

Back to top Go down