Utasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status Update: September

Go down

Status Update: September Empty Status Update: September

Post  Ardor Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Welcome back to another monthly update!

Many of you might have already read the announcement, but for those of you who haven't I'll do a quick re-cap.
The funding part of Utasia is on hold right now due to the fact I lost alot of money. Programming and most of the art is on hold right now, but some of our artists have loyally continnued to work until I can pay them all again.
How long will the hold last? My goal is to reach 4,000$ for my utasia fund account once again, which mainly will be for programming. It may seem like a big goal, but I would rather put the site on hold one time rather than moving forward prematurely. It would look even worse if I had to shut it down again because I didn't save enough money during this time. Today I put 1,000 back into the fund so we are 1/4 of the way there. I'm assuming that we will be moving again in around 4 months, but money is the goal and not time.
I'm lucky to have a staff team so loyal to this project, without them Utasia wouldn't be possible. So many have vowed to stay with us and it gives me the determination to bring Utasia online regardless of what happens. This time has given me the chance to take a second look at everything so I bet this experience will make the project stronger.

We are also hiring creative writers to create articles and lore for Utasia's encyclopedia section on the site. If you are interested then head over to the Writer Applications forum and apply!
Ardor
Ardor
Awesome Sexypants

http://utaisaonline.com

Back to top Go down