Utasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zorra's Writing Application

2 posters

Go down

Zorra's Writing Application Empty Zorra's Writing Application

Post  Zorra Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Name: I like to go by the alias Zorra. (Not real name)
Country + Time Zone: United States, EST
Contact Info: ssdragon96@gmail.com

How often/long are you on online?: Depends on schoolwork. Normally a couple hours or more each weekday, possibly more on weekends.

Are you working for any other projects currently?: No

What are your strong points in writing?: Creative types of writing. And I have a decent, perhaps above average vocabulary.

What are your weak points in writing?: I guess expository writing; I'm not horrible at it, but its not really my forte.

Please write a humorous description for an Axe Plushie: You will be the laughingstock of your neighborhood if you try to cut down a tree with this!

Write a potential plot for Utasia. It doesn't need to be lengthy.:
Dr. Hawthorne, a rather eccentric scientist who has researched the evolution of certain species of pets for the past few years, is shunned by fellow scientists because of his absurd ideas. Determined to prove himself, the man began developing a kind of serum to force a pet to evolve into something more powerful; something more spectacular than any of its normal evolutions. He spent countless nights obstinately locked away in his room, a makeshift laboratory, with a chronic desire to ultimately concoct this dream serum. Eventually, many months and grey hairs later, the man cautiously lifted a test tube up to a pair of dusty glasses that smell of chemicals to examine it. He knew it was perfect; the other scientists would praise him for defying the standard evolution paths. He had waited what seemed like an eternity for this day. He might even get a girlfriend if it works; which, of course, it will.
The man, with his serum and a pet he had kept just for this moment in tow, interrupted a conference full of the men who rejected his research. They watched with skeptical looks as he injected the serum into the pet. Their looks grew mystified when the pet was submerged in an intense purplish light.
Their looks grew terrified when the light vanished, and in its place stood a sixteen-foot monster.
A crimson quadrupedal monster boasting flawless horns, venom dripping from a dozen fangs, which protrude from each of a dozen mouths, glares at them through blank, white eyes. It then emits a dozen heart-wrenching, jarring roars, that will undoubtedly cause even the toughest citizens of Utasia to go running to their mothers.

To be continued? ;o
Zorra
Zorra
Writer

Back to top Go down

Zorra's Writing Application Empty Re: Zorra's Writing Application

Post  Cirque Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:21 am

Cool. You're accepted; I adored the description, and the plot was nice.

(:

Let's just wait for our main man to color you green.
Cirque
Cirque
Lead Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zorra Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:47 am

Really? Surprised Cool, thanks. Very Happy Green is awesome by the way.
Zorra
Zorra
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down