Utasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Layout Design and Release Change

4 posters

Go down

Layout Design and Release Change Empty Layout Design and Release Change

Post  Ardor Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:08 am

I hope to get this layout implemented soon when it's 100% finished (header is being worked on). I'm really happy with it. I had a layout designed previously by haley our programmer who also does graphic design, but I recently ran into a style that really spoke to me so I went with it. It's probably just because I'm flashy. Let me know what you think of it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also on the note of our release date. On our splash page it states that we are due to open around fall this year. We didn't meet our deadlines consistantly enough to reach this goal, and I appologise for that miscalculation. It seems to be the name of the game, I don't have employees sitting in cubicles 40 hours a week so it can't be expected for the same level of work to be done when our staff have other jobs and school to deal with. So basically what I meant by that is that it's not their fault, I suppose I just didn't realize what sort of hurdles to expect in a project of this size.
I'm not making the "we will open one day" announcement here, so don't worry! We aren't on an indefinite schedule here, we are working hard to open Utasia. I definitely want to open next year, but I don't want to give a time-frame until I have more done coding-wise. We will be done with art before we are with coding, so don't worry about that. Like I said it's almost impossible to really give a date at this point when everyone has their own life and delays.
Ardor
Ardor
Awesome Sexypants

http://utaisaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Layout Design and Release Change Empty Re: Layout Design and Release Change

Post  Haley Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:05 am

I love this new layout Smile Let me know when the graphics are completed and I can start coding it if the person who is creating it doesn't know how to Smile
Haley
Haley

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiara Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Wow, I like the layout! It looks beautiful and clean. Definitely a good fit.
Kiara
Kiara
Writer

http://oshabear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  odeons_kingdom Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:12 pm

A very smexiful layout. I like its simplicity. So shiny.
odeons_kingdom
odeons_kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum