Utasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Application from bellinapink

Go down

Art Application from bellinapink Empty Art Application from bellinapink

Post  bellinapink Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Name/Nickname: Real Name --> Diane || Forum Name ---> Belle
Time zone: EST
Contact Info: maidenarts[at]gmail[dot]com
Applied for position: Any, I like doing all kinds of art and I find that it's more exicting that way. =) I wouldn't mind doing some map and NPC art. (I'd LOVE to do NPC art. But I feel like after a point, there won't be too much NPC art to be had...so items?)
Permanent or temporary position: preferably permanent =D
Are you currently working for any other sites? Nope...I'm a total n00b. Well, I do commissions on sites like Ernya.
Can you meet the minimum monthly quota for art? Yep! Shouldn't be a problem.
What are your strong points in drawing? I think lineart and idea development. I'm better at character creation, but I like the idea of creating anything.
What things are you not able to draw? I'll try everything and anything. I'll be honest in that I have a hard time choosing colors for things, but other than that I'm willing to draw whatever.
Please post examples of your art:
Pet Samples
Created and Owned by Myself

Art Application from bellinapink Urboroslargerid2Art Application from bellinapink Sajawhitesample
Art Application from bellinapink TokiiwhitesampleArt Application from bellinapink Angelica

Item Samples
Created and Owned by Myself

Art Application from bellinapink Pumpkin

Character Samples
Owned by their respective Users

Art Application from bellinapink Avihaunt2
Art Application from bellinapink Minyaagar
Art Application from bellinapink Bobbretteart
Art Application from bellinapink Luckssample
Art Application from bellinapink Temmongo1Art Application from bellinapink Temmongo2

Closing comments: I'd really like to be apart of a pet site. I've played a few and I really like being apart of a new project. I'm also just starting into the game design world (obtaining Master's in it) and would really like to work on an actual GAME project, versus a project for school. Thanks for the opportunity! And I hope you like my art. =)

Last edited by bellinapink on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Defining the form items from the form responses..it was a bit hard to distinguish.)
bellinapink
bellinapink

http://maidenarts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down