Utasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Customs Announcement

Go down

Customs Announcement Empty Customs Announcement

Post  Ardor Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:21 am

Today one of our leads brought to my attention something that hasn't crossed my mind since November, custom pets.
Back in november of last year was the beginning of our real development. Before that we were in the planning stage and throwing ideas around and just plain having fun. I wanted our site to be real down to earth obviously and I still do. Of course this was before art was being paid for, we had some volunteers and I didn't think I'd be paying for art till later on. Soon I realised that volunteer artists worked too slow, I would have to start paying money to get anything done at a good rate.

One of the ideas we threw around were custom pets that could be earned by our staff. Like I mentioned money wasn't on my mind (so inexperienced) and it seemed like a good idea at the time. Of course now that's different and I've shelled out hundreds and hundreds of dollars on art so far, and it turns out that having a pet species line costs at minimum 100$ (4 images). Our pets have also become more special and valuable as time went on, having evolutions and beautiful pets is exciting and a big deal, not to mention expensive.
When the site comes it will be truely special to all our players. Of course one problem I didn't think about were those players looking at a staff's profile and seeing a never-before-seen unobtainable pet. That would not set well with anyone.

So basically what I'm saying is if you happened to see such a staff reward in our forums, then I'm sorry but I won't be able to do that. We do offer however, custom staff items that you earn by post count on our forums here. The most I can do in regards to pets is being rewarded with limited edition pets, but I can't do the completely custom pet species. Sorry to anyone dissapointed, but I wanted to address it before anyone really really got their hopes up. I'm sorry but I forgot all about it, otherwise I would of removed it sooner. Thanks for being understanding everyone.
Ardor
Ardor
Awesome Sexypants

http://utaisaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum